Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 35 mal aufgerufen
 8-ball
lebaobei123 Offline

23.07.2019 02:52
in his previous 20 games dati Antworten

TAMPA, Fla. -- Martin St. Louis helped the undermanned Tampa Bay Lightning stop a lengthy scoring drought. St. Louis scored two in-close goals, Ben Bishop won his 15th game this season, and the Lightning beat the Ottawa Senators 3-1 on Thursday night. "If you look at most of my goals, Im not the kind of guy thats going to score from outside the circle," St. Louis said. "Its just not my game. I try to get free and go to the net. Thats what I did tonight and the puck came to me." Valtteri Filppula also scored for the Lightning, who were coming off consecutive shutout losses to Columbus (1-0) and Pittsburgh (3-0). Ondrej Palat had two assists. Ottawa, which has dropped seven of 10, got a goal from Patrick Wiercioch. "Were just finding ways to lose," Wiercioch said. "We know we can be a better team and be more consistent, and we havent proven that yet." Tampa Bay defenceman Victor Hedman left after the first period with a lower-body injury, while defenceman Keith Aulie departed during the second due to a broken hand. Lightning coach Jon Cooper said Aulie will have surgery Friday, and that Hedman will likely miss Saturday nights game against Winnipeg. "I dont know when hes coming back," Cooper said of Hedman. "Hes more a day to day. Well see what happens, but I dont expect him back for Winnipeg." The Lightning were already without several key players, including centre Steven Stamkos (broken leg), left wing Ryan Malone (broken ankle), and defencemen Eric Brewer (lower body) and Radko Gudas (upper body). "A big effort from an extremely short-handed team," Cooper said. Stamkos has a goal of returning in February, while Malone will be out three to four weeks. Brewer and Gudas could soon return. St. Louis beat goalie Robin Lehner from just outside the crease to give Tampa Bay a 2-1 advantage 13:19 into the second. The Lightning captain tied Jason Arnott for 91st place on the NHL points list with 938. Filppulas goal from the left circle made it 3-1 at 10:56 of the third. St. Louis put the Lightning up 1-0 when he scored while falling forward with 3:15 left in the first. Wiercioch tied it at 1-all with a power-play goal 6:11 into the second. The defenceman had not scored a goal in his previous 20 games dating to last season. "Obviously, we didnt play hard enough to win," Ottawa coach Paul MacLean said. "I dont think its like inches and inches and miles and miles that we have to play harder, but we have to play harder longer." Bishop made one of his 33 saves early in the first on Chris Neils slot shot. The Lightning acquired Bishop from Ottawa last April. "Its always nice to beat a team that traded you," said Bishop, who has won both of his games against the Senators. Lehner kept the Senators within one early in the third when he stopped a shot by Nate Thompson during a breakaway. Lehner finished with 19 saves. "We were just not good enough," Senators captain Jason Spezza said. "I think we were playing too cautious, and in turn I dont think we played with enough confidence and made too many mistakes. It just seemed like we were a little bit scared to make mistakes, and when you play cautious like that and dont play with enough confidence, thats why were losing games. We have to be a more-attacking team. We have to believe in ourselves more than we do." NOTES: St. Louis was held pointless in his previous three games. ... Ottawa C Kyle Turris had an assist and has seven assists and 12 points in 10 games against Tampa Bay. Jake DeBrusk Jersey .Y. -- As if the worst start in franchise history isnt bad enough, Buffalo Sabres President Ted Black braced his teams win-starved fans for potentially more tough times. Sean Kuraly Jersey . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). http://www.thebostonbruinshockey.com/der...-hockey-jersey/. The 12th-ranked Haas served well throughout the match at the Ibirapuera arena, allowing only one break point to the 152nd-ranked Italian. Both players held serve until the first-set tiebreak, when Haas stepped up his game to easily clinch the set. Joakim Nordstrom Jersey .C. -- Steve Spurrier was much happier about South Carolinas improved performance than about his lastest career milestone. John Moore Bruins Jersey . Left back Armero opened the scoring in the fifth minute when his deflected shot rolled past Greece goalkeeper Orestis Karnezis. Striker Teofilo Gutierrez poked in Colombias second goal from a deflected corner in the 58th and James Rodriguez capped it off with a low shot in stoppage time after a slick backheel flick from Juan Cuadrado.The Winnipeg Jets host the Chicago Blackhawks this afternoon at MTS Centre. Pregame coverage is already underway on TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg. Dennis Beyak, Shane Hnidy and Brian Munzwill have the play-by-play at 2:00pm ct. The Blackhawks (8-2-3) are second in the Central Division with 19 points, only three back of division-leading Colorado, while Jets (5-7-2) sit seventh in the Central on with 12 points. The sixth-place Stars also have 12 points, but have a game in hand on Winnipeg. Ondrej Pavelec (4-6-2, 2.87, .909) is expected to start in goal for the Jets. He is winless in three career games versus the Blackhawks. Corey Crawford (7-2-2. 2.23. .916) is expected to counter for Chicago, making his fourth-straight start. He has never played the Jets before. This is the first of four regular season games between the two teams and also marks the return to Winnipeg of hometown boy Jonathan Toews for his first NHL game in the city. The Blackhawks captain has three goals and four assists in five lifetime games against the Thrashers/Jets franchise. Toews is currently enjoying a five-game point streak (five goals and four assists.) The Jets will also have to contend with former Thrasher Marian Hossa, who has 28 points (18 goals and 10 assists) in 23 career games against the Thrashers/Jets organization. For Winnipeg, Blake Wheeler and Bryan Little will lookk to continue their respective hot streaks.dddddddddddd Both men have two goals and an assist in their last two games. There will be a new face in the Winnipeg line-up today, as 22-year-old defenceman Ben Chiarot makes his NHL debut, wearing no. 63 for the Jets. He was drafted by the Thrashers in 2009. In nine games this season with the St. Johns IceCaps of the AHL, Chiarot has two goals and three assists. Due to a hip injury to Mark Stuart, Winnipeg also recalled Julian Melchiori from the IceCaps, however he is not expected to play today. Special teams could also play a part in the game. The Blackhawks have scored on the power play in six straight games, but their penalty kill has struggled mightily. The team is last in the league (72.5 per cent,) allowing 11 goals on 40 opportunities. The teams next face off on Wednesday in Chicago. You can also catch that game live on TSN and TSN Radio 1290 Winnipeg at 7:00pm ct. Jets Projected Lines: Forwards: Ladd-Little-Setoguchi Kane-Jokinen-Wheeler Halischuk-Scheifele-Frolik Tangradi-Wright-Thorburn Defence: Byfuglien-Clitsome Enstrom-Bogosian Chiarot-Pardy Goaltenders: Pavelec Montoya Blackhawks Projected Lines: Forwards: Sharp-Toews-Hossa Saad-Pirri-Kane Bickell-Shaw-Morin Bollig-Kruger-Smith Defence: Keith-Seabrook Oduya-Hjalmarsson Goaltenders: Crawford Khabibulin ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz