Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 40 mal aufgerufen
 Lieder.....
lebaobei123 Offline

06.08.2019 04:50
n the last 14 tries. The losing ways Antworten

(SportsNetwork.com) - The lengthy road trip for the Los Angeles Clippers takes them to Brooklyn Monday night for a showdown with the Nets at Barclays Center. The Clippers are 2-1 on an eight-game journey and registered a 105-85 victory over the defending champion San Antonio Spurs Saturday in the Alamo City. Blake Griffin had 31 points and 13 rebounds, Chris Paul scored 20 points and DeAndre Jordan grabbed 19 rebounds to go with eight points. Los Angeles posted a 56-36 rebounding advantage and held the Spurs to 17 points in the second quarter and 16 in the fourth. We had great focus and our pace was fantastic, Los Angeles head coach Doc Rivers said. Everybody contributed. Our bench was phenomenal tonight. The Clippers are 13-8 on the road and have won seven of its last eight games. They will also visit Cleveland, Toronto, Oklahoma City and Dallas on the excursion, and are averaging 106.7 ppg on the road this season. Brooklyn has struggled lately as evidenced by four straight losses and 12 in the last 14 tries. The losing ways resumed for the Nets with Fridays 127-122 overtime loss to the Toronto Raptors. Jarrett Jack scored a career-high 35 points with 13 assists and Brook Lopez also had 35 and grabbed 12 rebounds for the Nets, who have lost seven in a row at home. I thought we represented ourselves well, said Jack. Really proud of the way we fought back. The Nets, who had a season-low seven turnovers, recorded 31 points in the fourth quarter and were outscored, 14-9, in overtime. Brooklyn has an 8-15 home record this season and was recently hammered by the Clippers, 123-84, on Jan. 22 at Staples Center. Griffin had 24 points in that one for LA, which has won three of the last four games in this series. The Nets are riding a six-game win streak as the host versus the Clippers. Dennis Smith Broncos Jersey . The move will give Hentgen the "time needed to support his family and his fathers current health issues," the Blue Jays said in a release. Hentgen spent 10 of his 14 big-league seasons with the Blue Jays, winning a Cy Young Award in 1996. Noah Fant Youth Jersey . - Bryan Price sat down in the cushy chair. http://www.broncosrookiestore.com/Bronco...us-Ware-Jersey/. - The New York Rangers have momentum, a unified locker room and Henrik Lundqvist. Bradley Chubb Youth Jersey . In a matter of days, he went from unwanted to wanted, from fired to hired, from discarded by the Philadelphia Eagles with reputation tarnished to rock star treatment and a new fat contract from the Washington Redskins. Custom Denver Broncos Jerseys .com) - Toronto Blue Jays first baseman Edwin Encarnacion has been named the American League Player of the Week for the period ending May 11.Sebastian Vettel is delighted Ferrari retained Kimi Raikkonen for another year and claims the pair have the least ego problems in the whole paddock. Ferrari have ended speculation surrounding their 2017 seat by confirming the Finns new deal, with Vettel and Raikkonen now set to enter their third year as team-mates.Unlike at rivals Mercedes, the Scuderias former world champions seem to be in perfect harmony both on and off the track and Vettel is confident this will help the team going forward. Are Ferrari waiting for Hamilton?Its the right thing to do, the German told Sky Sports News HQ. We are both pushing very hard. Our primary target is to catch the leaders, Mercedes, and theres plenty of work ahead of us. I think its important, theres been a lot of talk, and it now goes quiet.Probably Kimi and myself have the least ego problems in the whole paddock, which I think is good for the team. We are working in the same direction and on the track we try to race hard - as weve shown in the past in the races where we have raced for position - but thats normal.Outside of the car there is no problem. Ferraris revised Halo cockpit head-protection system made its debut in the opening practice session of the the British Grand Prix at Silverstone. This seemed to surprise Jenson Button, partnered by Fernando Alonso at McLaren, to no end. Come aggain?!, the British driver posted on Twitter.ddddddddddddaikkonen will enter his 15th year in Formula 1 next season and has insisted that Ferrari will be his last team in the sport.I dont think the reason Im staying here is because were friends or not, he said.If I wasnt doing my job correctly I wouldnt be here, and thats not the case. They were happy, Im happy, so thats only what happens. Jenson Button speaks to Craig Slater ahead of the British Grand Prix Sergio Perez, Romain Grosjean and Carlos Sainz were considered frontrunners for the seat before Raikkonens new deal, while Sky Sports have been told that Ferrari are keeping their options open should Lewis Hamilton become available at the end of 2017.Team principal Maurizio Arrivabene says Raikkonens extension was confirmed so early because Ferrari want to concentrate on improving the SF16-H and catching Mercedes.Halo Two trialled in British GP P1We confirmed Kimi because, first of all, he deserves it, Arrivabene said. We are looking for the interest of the team and the interest of the team is not looking for other drivers, but concentrating in the cars development.We have two good drivers and now we remove all the pressure from Kimi. Also See: Are Ferrari waiting for Hamilton? Halo Two trialled in British GP P1 ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz