Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 8-ball
lebaobei123 Offline

15.08.2019 05:24
o the last three Pro Bowls. He Antworten

FOXBOROUGH, Mass. - NFL Players Association records show New England special teams captain Matthew Slater has signed a two-year contract extension.Slater called the extension humbling on Wednesday but declined to go into details. The Patriots dont announce contract extensions.The total value of the deal is $4 million.Slater said hed rather talk about his teams game on Sunday against Green Bay.Im just so thankful for what the Lord has done in my life and my career, developing me here as a player and as a man; and Im thankful for an opportunity to continue that development, Slater said. And Im thankful to the coach staff, Coach (Bill) Belichick and this organization for believing in me and appreciating a player like me and guys like myself across this team.The 29-year-old wide receiver has been to the last three Pro Bowls. He has played offence and defence, but hes known for his special teams play.Its huge. Slate jumps off the screen, said safety Devin McCourty. I dont care what unit you watch — whether hes being triple teamed on kickoffs and still able to get to the ball, he just jumps off the screen every time hes on the field. Its a credit to the work hes put in.McCourty says it wasnt always like that for Slater.It was a steady progress where he just kept working and having him around here is great because hes a role model — for everybody on the team — of working hard and becoming great at your craft, he said.Belichick said Slater works well with younger players as well as his peers.Hes very well respected in the locker room, not just by the players, but Id say by the entire organization, just by the way he goes about his job, how committed he is to the team, how dependable he is, his work ethic, his attitude, his toughness, he said. Hes really pretty much a model player. Id love to have 53 guys like him.Times have certainly changed for special teamers, and the Patriots have had two of the best in Slater and Larry Izzo.I think that phase of the game has always played a role in teams being successful and I think here we have a coaching staff and people that understand that and appreciate that, Slater said. I think thats part of the reason why weve had success over the years.NOTES: The Patriots added TE Xavier Gamble and LS Charley Hughlett to the practice squad, releasing LB Deontae Skinner and DB Daxton Swanson. Camiseta De Messi .Sinclair, from Burnaby, B.C., led the Canadian team with three goals at the four-nation competition. She also earned tournament most valuable player honours.The Canadian captain scored on a penalty kick in the 63rd minute and added the winning goal a minute later. Camiseta Messi Barcelona España . -- Lara Gut of Switzerland regained the overall World Cup lead with Sundays super-G win in Lake Louise, Alta. http://www.camisetasfcbarcelona.es/camis...arez-barca.html. The thunderous cheers quickly changed to an appreciative chant: "Ma-son! Ma-son! Ma-son! Headed to New York with new life, Mason sure earned this curtain call. Camiseta Sergio Busquets . -- Sonny Grays fastball wasnt as sharp as it usually is, and the Oakland Athletics young pitcher even had a quirky replay go against him. Camiseta Marc-Andre Ter Stegen .Y. -- Dallas Stars coach Lindy Ruff had an opportunity to experience an entire range of emotions in his first trip back to Buffalo to face his former team.CHICAGO -- Gordon Beckham homered, Conor Gillaspie singled home another run and the Chicago White Sox outlasted the Cleveland Indians 2-1 despite the departure of ace Chris Sale after just three innings in a game twice delayed by rain Tuesday night. Beckham finished 2 for 4, adding a double in the first inning. Chicago has won eight of 12 to get back to .500 (27-27). The White Sox are 6-3 against Cleveland this season after losing 17 of 19 to their American League Central rival in 2013. Mike Aviles went 1 for 2 with a walk and drove in Clevelands run. Scott Carroll (2-3) worked three scoreless innings in relief to get the win. Ronald Belisario worked a perfect ninth for his third save in five chances. The anticipated matchup between Sale and Justin Masterson was cut short. The game began 41 minutes late because of rain and then was stopped again after the third inning. That delay lasted 1:58 and neither starter was able to continue. Sale, in his second start following a month on the disabled list with a flexor strain, seemed headed for another special outing after allowing just one hit in six scoreless innings last week against the Yankees. He was nearly perfect in his three innings, with the only blemish a one-out walk to Aviles in the third inning. The ace left-hander needed just 40 pitches record nine outs..dddddddddddd His potential pitch count was a topic of conversation in the pregame media session when manager Robin Ventura was asked for a number. "Somewhere between 127 and where he was at last time," Ventura joked. Sale threw 127 pitches April 17 in his last start before going on the DL. He threw 86 pitches against the Yankees last week. Masterson (2-4) was able to get out of a bases-loaded jam in the first. The White Sox then touched him up for a run in the third inning when Gillaspie drove in Adam Eaton with a single to centre. Beckham made it 2-0 after the rain delay when he cranked solo homer leading off the fifth. Cleveland got on the board in the seventh when Aviles hit into a fielders choice to score Lonnie Chisenhall. NOTES: INF Jason Kipnis (strained right oblique) ended his rehab assignment Monday and rejoined the Indians before Tuesdays game. He could have played, but the decision was made not to activate him until Wednesday. . White Sox RHP Felipe Paulino, who has been on the DL since April 19, was pulled off from his rehab assignment at Class AAA Charlotte because of shoulder soreness. . Indians OF Michael Brantley singled in the fourth to extend his hitting streak to 13 games . Clevelands T.J. House (0-1) takes on Hector Noesi (0-4) in the series finale Wednesday. ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz