Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 34 mal aufgerufen
 8-ball Tuniere
lebaobei123 Offline

03.07.2019 02:03
relay event, which starts on Antworten

Canadas Alex Gough came up just short in her quest for an Olympic medal in womens luge on Tuesday. Gough finished in fourth, 0.433 seconds behind American Erin Hamlin, who took the bronze medal at the Sanki Sliding Center in Rzhanaya Polyana. "I had great runs today and I knew it was going to be a long shot,"the 26-year-old slider from Calgary said. "It was tough to make a mistake on the first run, I knew I was going to have to fight back from that." Germanys Natalie Geisenberger captured gold with a combined time of 3:19.768, while defending Olympic champion Tatjana Hüfner finished with a silver medal, 1.139 seconds behind her German teammate. Geisenberger was the only slider to travel down the icy chute in under 50 seconds over the entire competition, setting a track record of 49.765 in her third run. Gough finished with a combined four-run time of 3:21.578, and was unable to win Canadas first medal in the sport. However, her fourth place set a new Canadian-best finish, which she hopes to improve upon as part of the Canadian squad in the team relay event, which starts on Thursday. "Im happy to have been here, I just wish I had done a bit better," Gough said. "Im going to come out and give my best for the team relay, thats always our best event." Calgarys Kimberly McRae, who said she was aiming for a top-10 finish, was happy with her performance after posting a combined time of 3:21.895 for fifth place. "Putting down consistent runs worked so well for me," McRae said. "Now Im going to keep working hard. I have a long summer ahead and well see what happens next year." Arianne Jones, also of Calgary, finished with a time of 3:23.183 for 13th place. Dalton Schultz Jersey .ca has you covered for whos in, whos out and what to expect from all 30 teams. Xavier Woods Jersey .com) - The Carolina Hurricanes placed defenseman John-Michael Liles on injured reserve Tuesday. http://www.cheapcowboysjerseyschina.com/...frazier-jersey/. THE THUNDER & PACERS BENCHES: In a nutshell, not impressive at all. Donovan Wilson Jersey . I wondered how NHL coaches would feel about a playoff schedule that allowed them to open a best-of-seven series on the road, which many claim to favour, yet still gave them the precious home-ice edge for a seventh game. Terrell Owens Jersey . -- The Orlando Magic finally are showing the patience in critical moments that coach Jacque Vaughn has been waiting for all season.VIENNA - Czech players Radek Stepanek and Lukas Rosol earned straight-set wins in the opening round of the Erste Bank Open on Monday. The fifth-seeded Stepanek beat Martin Fischer of Austria 7-5, 6-3, despite being broken three times in the opening set. He converted six of his own 13 break points in total. In the only other

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz