Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 29 mal aufgerufen
 Guckt mal rein ^^
gsnoopy520 Offline

08.01.2020 07:46
These words often come straight from the horse Antworten

I hear excuses every day. Reasons people can't get a job as a pharmaceutical sales representative. If you're in this situation and can't find your way out Tyler Johnson Lightning Jersey , know this - 90% of the time the "reasons" you can't get a job as a pharmaceutical sales representative have been planted in your head by someone who doesn't want to see you succeed. I'm here to tell you, if you want a job as a pharmaceutical sales representative, you can have it.

Here are the top 10 myths keeping you from getting a job as a pharmaceutical sales representative.

1. You don't have a science background.

If you're letting this hold you back, you just haven't done your research. While a science background could certainly be beneficial as a pharma rep, one is definately not necessary. I've known many successful drug reps who have degrees in Literature Luke Schenn Lightning Jersey , English, Political Science, Economics, Marketing, Art Mikhail Sergachev Jersey , and History. A four year degree is almost always a necessity. A degree in science most certainly is not.

2. You're too old

What a bunch of garbage! I can tell you that this, often self enforced, roadblock comes from the perception that all pharmaceutical sales representatives are often young, attractive, fresh-out-of-college-go-getters. Again . . . not true. For more on good lucks Andrei Vasilevskiy Jersey , please move forward.

3. You're not a supermodel

This one really gets under my skin. A recent New York Times article pointed out that pharmaceutical companies look to hire young ladies who have recently turned their spirit fingers after long careers as cheerleaders. As a pharmaceutical rep, I knew over 500 other reps - by name. I can tell you the name of one who was a cheerleader in college. I've got nothing against cheerleaders. The ones who cheer in college or professionally work very hard to get where they are. In my view, that's why the make good pharma reps. As far as looks go, I think you'll be hard pressed to find a sales person of any kind who isn't nice looking. Professionals take care of themselves. They rely quite heavily on first impressions.

If you take care of yourself, have good hygeine Victor Hedman Jersey , eat right, and exercise, you will be nice looking. If you currently don't consider yourself to be nice looking, please take care of your self image before you start your job search. It sounds harsh but you'll thank me for it later.

4. You don't have any sales experience

These words often come straight from the horses mouth - the interviewer. I would guess that 80% of the time, this is an excuse. It's a way for the interviewer to let you down softly. We all have sales experience Louis Domingue Jersey , we just have to portray it in that light. Kids sell the idea of a new pair of shoes to their parents. Teachers sell the excitement of learning and knowing. Nurses sell treatment compliance, hope, and healthy living. We all sell something. Spend some time determining what you sell and relate that to the job you're seeking. With a bit of practice, the ideas and words will flow like crazy.

5. You must know someone (or at least know someone who does)

It's not exactly true but it's a whole lot easier if you do. I'm not going to let you off there though. There's good news. You do know someone! Legendary networker Harvey Mackay said it best, "Networking is not a numbers game. The idea is not to see how many people you can meet; the idea is to compile a list of people you can count on." Spend some time working with the list of people you know you can count on. Pay attention to the objections they have and ask them to help you think about how you can meet someone who can Braydon Coburn Jersey , and will, help you get where you want to be.

As with most things in life, the search for a job as a Pharmaceutical Sales Representative is 99% attitude. Keep working. Keep improving. Keep moving forward and you will get hired!

Brian Joseph White
Submitted 2016-11-24 12:16:43 The very first watch worn on the arm was done so by Queen Elizabeth 1 of England. She was given the watch by Robert Dudleyin at the year 1571. In the beginning, watches worn at the wrist were only done so by females. Wrist watches became of great importance to men during war. Near the end of the 19th century, military exercises needed to be timed out properly Yanni Gourde Jersey , and due to most armies being that of horse ridden cavalry, pocket watches simply were not practical. Therefore military officers started to tie watches to their wrist. The British army began using wrist watches right about the time of the Anglo Burma war of 1885.

Image result for wrist watch history

These earlier ideas about wrist watches resulted in models being created that appeared like pocket watches strapped to the users wrist, however after 1900, wrist watch makers began to create wrist watches with the intention of the watch being at the wrist entirely. It was world war one that created such an impact on the perception of the wrist watch, and after the war Ryan Callahan Jersey , consumer demand grew for wrist watches, and an enormous market for the item was created.

The very first power driven wrist watches hit the scene in the 1950s. These products were able to keep track of time powered by a solenoid. At year 1959, the first order was placed in an effort to create a watch that had quartz movement. It was at the summer Olympic games at Tokyo that the first quartz wrist watch was working, and it was used as a time keeping device at the games. I was not until 1969 that production of quartz wrist watches was achieved, and the years of the mechanical driven wrist watch Brayden Point Jersey , basically came to an end.

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz