Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 30 mal aufgerufen
 Lieder.....
lebaobei123 Offline

10.07.2019 03:09
had nine rebounds and seven assists Antworten

INDIANAPOLIS -- Even though they shot well in the first half, the Indiana Pacers knew that wasnt what would win them the game. Turning up their defence in the third quarter was what it took to pull away from the Brooklyn Nets. Paul George scored 24 points and Lance Stephenson added 23 to lead the Pacers to a 105-91 victory over on Saturday night. George Hill finished with 21 points for the Pacers, who put five players in double figures and pulled away with a third-quarter burst. "This team has a unique way of figuring a team out as the game goes on," coach Frank Vogel said. "We only forced four turnovers in the first half, so we did feel they were a little too comfortable on the defensive end." Roy Hibbert scored 11 and David West 10 for Indiana, which leads the Eastern Conference at 23-6. Stephenson also had nine rebounds and seven assists. "We felt like weve got to be aggressive, and come out with more energy," George said. "We were allowing guys to beat us on 1-on-1 plays. If we are going to get beat, its going to have to be by contested shots and the ball being swung." Paul Pierce scored 18 points, Mirza Teletovic 17, Deron Williams 14 and Alan Anderson 10 for the Nets, who fell to 10-20. "They took control of the third quarter with our turnovers, and those turnovers converting into layups," Nets coach Jason Kidd said. "George was knocking down jump shots, 3s. He had a four-point play. "But those guys, we didnt make them uncomfortable on the perimeter." Indiana, leading by three points at the start of the third quarter, went on an 11-3 run as the Nets turned the ball over on four straight possessions. That pushed the Pacers lead to 72-61 with 8:07 to go in the period, and they maintained their edge throughout. "We had to let the game come to us in the third quarter and play aggressive defence," Stephenson said. George hit a 16-foot, pull-up jumper to give the Pacers their biggest lead, 105-89, with 2:15 to play. The Pacers shot 53.5 per cent in beating the Nets for the third time this season. They outscored the Nets 14-2 in the paint in the decisive third quarter and 20-6 in the second half. Vogel credited Hill with much of his teams success, saying, "I thought George Hill was our best player tonight. He played exceptional defence on Deron Williams, and every time we needed a big basket or timely play, he made it." The Nets continue their difficult three-game road trip with games in San Antonio and Oklahoma City. The first half was close throughout, with eight lead changes and five ties. Indiana shot 54 per cent before halftime and the Nets made 50 per cent. NOTES: With three 3-pointers, George moved past Austin Croshere into seventh place in franchise history and sixth in NBA history with a total of 378 in his career. . The Nets have been outscored 86-60 in the third quarter of their three games with the Pacers this season. . The Pacers allowed just five offensive rebounds, tying their season low. Mariano Rivera Jersey Womens . The question is how many minutes will be available to them and can any of their defence or goaltending provide value? Top Picks: Following a down year in 2011-2012, Matt Duchene rebounded with his highest points-per-game (0. Alex Rodriguez Jersey Sales .J. -- Kyle Palmieri thrilled his personal rooting section with an overtime winner that sent the Anaheim Ducks to their seventh straight win. http://www.yankeesshoponline.com/mariano...-clearance.html. I kept my eyes focused up on the camera during each approach. I just tried to stay focused on my form, as I didnt know what the ball reaction was. I was quite emotional at the end. I did not actually see any of the shots in the game until I got home and watched the video. Derek Jeter Jersey . The person spoke on condition of anonymity because no announcement was made. By releasing Bailey, the Broncos would open up cap space with the 12-time Pro Bowl player scheduled to make around $10 million next season. Cheap Yankees Jersey . And follow TSN.ca right through Deadline Day for all the updates. Getting Creative The Pittsburgh Penguins will try their best to acquire Ryan Kesler from the Vancouver Canucks before the Trade Deadline.DENVER -- Broncos receiver Wes Welker suffered a concussion after taking a hit to the head from Houston defensive back D.J. Swearinger in a preseason game Saturday night. Welker was levelled by Swearinger soon after catching a short pass over the middle with just seconds remaining in the second quarter. Swearinger drew an unnecessary roughness penalty for the hit on Welker, who has a history of concussions and wears a bigger helmet to further protect his head. Denver coach John Fox said Welker wont return to the field until he goes through the leagues concussion protocol. "The biggest thing on him is, of course, player safety," Fox said. Broncos quarterback Peyton Manning was livid with Swearinger and gave him an earful after throwing a 29-yard TD pass to Emmanuel Sanders just before halftime. Manning ran down the field and muttered something to Swearinger, which earned the QB a taunting penalty.ddddd

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz