Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 8-ball
lebaobei123 Offline

27.07.2019 03:55
waiting for who was the next person who Antworten

CONCORD, N.C. - Brad Keselowski thought he was in for a long night when a tire went down and he scraped the wall on lap 55 at Charlotte Motor Speedway.It was a night of adversity to start and we all got really nervous, Keselowski said.But once Keselowski settled down, the No. 22 Ford battled back to the front, passing teammate Ryan Blaney with 12 laps to go to win the Nationwide Series race Friday night.Keselowski passed Blaney on the outside on the straightaway to earn his fourth victory in nine starts this year and 31st Nationwide Series win of his career. That ties him with Jack Ingram for fifth on the all-time list.Winning a Nationwide race, to me the novelty of being in victory lane hasnt worn off — at least to me, Keselowski said. ... I dont take these wins for granted or take these opportunities for granted.Kyle Busch, who was won a record 69 races in the Nationwide Series, finished second. Matt Kenseth was third, Blaney finished fourth, and Kyle Larson, who won here at Charlotte earlier this year, was fifth.Chase Elliott finished ninth, extending his points lead over Regan Smith to 42. Smith finished in 11th place.Elliott started from the pole and led a portion of the race but ultimately left the track frustrated with his performance.My restarts are some of the worst you can have, Elliott said. I think I would know how to restart a race at this point. That is 100 per cent pitiful, in all honesty.Ty Dillon, who entered the night third in the standings, was involved in a six-car crash on lap 76, ending his night. He finished in 30th place and fell back to fifth place, 62 points behind Elliott.I made a bit of a mistake going four wide, Dillon said.The race included eight cautions, several the result of blown tires.I felt like we were playing prevent defence early in the race, said Keselowski. Everyone was waiting for who was the next person who was going to blow a tire. You didnt want to run slow and fall back in traffic where you couldnt make passes. But you could see everyone that ran hard kept having tire problems.Keselowskis crew chief Jeremy Bullins said: Im sure it will be on everybodys mind until they get through the first green flag run.Busch said thats something Sprint Cup drivers may need to be wary of on Saturday night.I think Cup cars tend to be harder on tires than Nationwide cars do because theyre faster down the straightaway, they land harder in the corners and whatnot, Busch said. We had issues tonight.It was a crash-filled night at Charlotte right from the start.The 200-lap, 300-mile race got off to a less-than-auspicious start with a crash on the first lap that damaged 11 cars and sent seven behind the wall, including those driven by Jeffrey Earnhardt, JJ Yeley, Matt DiBenedetto, Tanner Berryhill, Joey Gase, Jamie Dick and Will Kimmel.By the midway point of the race, only 16 of the 40 cars were on the lead lap and 13 were out of the race. Kurt Warner Rams Jersey . -- Jerome Verrier scored once and set up two more as the Drummondville Voltigeurs downed the visiting Chicoutimi Sagueneens 5-1 on Friday in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League play. Marshall Faulk Jersey . PETERSBURG, Fla. http://www.laramsfootballshops.com/clay-matthews-jersey/. -- Detroit Tigers third baseman Miguel Cabrera has a broken bone below his right eye after being struck by a bad-hop grounder, sidelining the star slugger for at least a week with opening day on deck. Tyler Higbee Jersey . LUCIE, Fla. Gerald Everett Youth Jersey .C. -- LeBron James called comments on an audio recording of a man identified as Los Angeles Clippers owner Donald Sterling "appalling" and said hes not sure if he would suit up for the remainder of the NBA playoffs if he played for the Clippers.The Tampa Bay Lightning are challenging for the best record in the Eastern Conference despite some uninspiring play on the road. Another chance to fix that comes tonight against an Ottawa Senators team seeking its first three-game win streak in well over two months. Avoiding another road loss wont be easy in Ottawa, a city where the Lightning have gone 5-21-4 since January 1998. They ended a five-game skid there with a 5-4 victory March 20. The first two meetings this season came in Tampa Bay and Bishop stopped 58 of 61 shots in helping the Lightning to a 1-0-1 mark. He made 26 saves in a 4-1 victory Nov. 29 and improved to 5-0-2 lifetime against the Senators with a 2.34 GAA. Bobby Ryan scored 44 seconds into overtime Saturday in Boston, lifting Ottawa (16-14-7) to a 3-2 victory. Kyle Turris also scored and Mike Hoffmans goal with 4:15 left in the third period forced overtime. The Senators, who are 5-3-2 since Dave Cameron took over as coach, havent won three straight since a four-game run Oct. 11-18. Its good for momentum, said Craig Anderson, who made 26 saves. I think its important for us to have some success after last little bit of focusing on the process. The process has been there. We havent gotten the result every single night that we wanted, but tonight was a different story. Cameron will look to Robin Lehner in goal for todays contest. Both teams enter this matchup with struggling power plays. The Lightning rank near the top of the league with 3.23 goals per game and have four double-digit goal scorers, but are 2 for 31 on the man advantage over the last eight games. Ottawa, which ranks in the bottom half of the league with 2.62 goals per contest, hasnt scored on a power play in 199 chances over six games.dddddddddddd. Senators defenseman Erik Karlsson has five goals and five assists during a six-game point streak against Tampa Bay. The Lightning are vying with Montreal and Detroit for the Atlantic Division lead mostly on the strength of a 15-4-1 home record. They swept a recent three-game homestand with a trio of one-goal wins and stayed hot with a 5-1 rout of Buffalo on New Years Eve in the opener of a four-game trip. They had no such luck Friday in Pittsburgh, though, giving up the games first three goals en route to a 6-3 loss. Tampa Bay (24-12-4) closed the deficit to 4-3 midway through the third period but Steve Downie restored the Penguins two-goal cushion just 34 seconds later and sealed the win with an empty-net goal. You cant do that against any team in the league let alone the Pittsburgh Penguins, Lightning coach Jon Cooper said of his teams slow start. Its really disappointing. Coopers team dropped to 2-4-2 in its last eight road games, with those two victories coming against Philadelphia and Buffalo - two teams currently outside the playoff picture. Ben Bishop was replaced by Evgeni Nabokov after allowing those first three goals on 10 shots. Hes 5-3-1 with a 2.91 goals-against average away from Tampa Bay compared to 13-3-1 and a 2.06 GAA at home. Its the breaks of hockey, captain Steven Stamkos said. When you deserve it, you get the breaks, and when you dont, you dont. We didnt have a good start. Senators Projected Lines vs. Lightning FORWARD MacArthur - Turris - Stone Hoffman - Zibanejad - Ryan Michalek - Pageau - Chiasson Greening - Legwand - Condra DEFENCE Phillips - Karlsson Cowen - Ceci Wiercioch - Gryba GOAL Lehner starts ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz